top of page
Terms and conditions
At SOURCE, our customers come first. That’s why we’ve developed a store policy that outlines what you need to know about shopping with us. Read about them below and contact us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
1) All jewellery is made-to-order. However, since all steps of our production process, including casting, is made in Copenhagen, we anticiapte to be able to deliver your order within 3-10 working days (Denmark) and the EU and UK within 12 working days.
Denmark: DKK 40
Sweden: SEK 95
Germany: € 9
United Kingdom: £ 9
Other countries : Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We deliver with DAO or other similar delivery services.
3) Whilst we do everything we can to ensure your goods are protected during transit, sometimes damage does occur. Of course we apologize sincerely for any inconvenience this issue may cause. If something has been damaged during transit please return the jewellery to us, and we'll replace the jewellery.
1) The warranty period runs for 2 years following the date of purchase. The conditions for any warranty are instructed by the Danish Sales of Goods act.
1) The customer has the right to return new unworn or unused goods within 14 days.
Goods should be returned in their original packaging where relevant. They are to be unused other than for the purpose of trying on for fit. If there is evidence to suggest that the goods have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return.
Please contact us before returning the peice at email@example.com
The return of the products has to be addressed to:
Att: Fie Sund
Ryesgade 108A, 2KL, 2100 Copenhagen
2) SOURCE will only cover shipping costs for returning the product(s) if the return is a result of our error.
If you want to exchange for another size or product/style this is no problem (the customer pays for the shipping to the studio and we pay for the shipping back to the customer again).
1) SOURCE is entitled to collect, process and use our customers’ data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
2) SOURCE will only use the customer’s data for purpose which the data are provided for and/or for correspondence with the customer.
bottom of page